Tuesday, September 20, 2016

Fit Life Tea Fun

Fit Life Tea:

Their mission statement is: To inspire and enable healthy living and happiness throughout the world.

That is exactly what their company achieved.  Upon entering college, I found myself eating a multitude of microwave dinners, fast food; basically anything remotely easy or quick is what I would look too. Which unfortunately doesn't have a whole lot of healthy choices.

So when Fit Life Tea sent me their 14-Day Detox, I was more than ready to begin my mission on getting healthy and more alert again. I got a cute bottle in their package, along with a card of a quick twenty-minute exercise. The Tea itself was stored in an adorable bag which made me even more excited to try this tea. The instructions read to drink two cups a day (simple! I love tea!). I even squeezed in the twenty-minute exercise they recommended.

(Taken Day 1 of my Tea-Tox)

Fit Life Tea influenced me to eat healthier whether it be in a small way like eating one slice of pizza instead of four or in big ways like eating an apple instead of a candy bar. My mood improved as the days went on and I could feel the energy flowing through me. I was no longer sluggish during class, or out of energy as I walked up the stairs. I was still tired at times, but I had the energy to get through my day. 

My work out habits also increased in the two weeks of the program.  It didn't mean I went to the gym every day, but I found alternatives to a healthy lifestyle when I didn't have time to work out. Such as taking the stairs instead of the elevator to my dorm room or class room, walking to class instead of catching a ride from the carts... little things like that that make a huge difference. 

(Via Instagram: Thereallilycooper)

I learned throughout my journey on Fit Life Tea that it's important to take care of your mental health as well as physical. I am the type of person to help others and give others attention, and forget to focus on myself every once and a while. I realized that sometimes you just got to grab a book, pop in a bath bomb, turn up the Spotify, get your tea, and relax. The world will keep on turning, time keeps on going, but in those few moments of solitude all stress and worries go away, and you end up feeling more refreshed than ever before. 


The general idea people think of when someone says "healthy" is boring and bland foods.  But that is far from what is true. You choose how to make your healthy lifestyle accommodating to you and that includes choosing what to eat. You can have fun with healthy.  Go on Pinterest, look up recipes, get your grandmother recipes... etc. Eating doesn't have to be dull and bland.  One of my favorite things to do is have oatmeal in the morning and then decorate the bowl with different types of fruits (even a little sugar sometimes). 


An important factor I have realized is before you choose to change your lifestyle, you have to accept yourself as you are. No matter what size, you are beautiful. God made us in HIS image and crafted each and every one of us to perfection. Our self worth should not come from our appearance; it should come from God. 

“Your beauty should not come from outward adornment, such as elaborate hairstyles and the wearing of gold jewelry or fine clothes. Rather, it should be that of your inner self, the unfading beauty of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is of great worth in God’s sight.” 
1 Peter 3:3-4
“The Lord does not look at the things people look at. People look at the outward appearance, but the Lord looks at the heart.” 
1 Samuel 16:7
“Then God said, ‘Let us make mankind in our image, in our likeness, so that they may rule over the fish in the sea and the birds in the sky, over the livestock and all the wild animals, and over all the creatures that move along the ground.’ God saw all that he had made, and it was very good. And there was evening, and there was morning—the sixth day.” 
Genesis 1:26,31


I can attest to the positive lifestyle that Fit Tea has created for me.  I am fighting the Freshmen 15 with success, exercising, loving my body as it is, and having fun in the meantime. I highly suggest ordering the two-week TeaTox today and to start on you exciting new journey to better yourself.  
For 10% off type in the code: LilyC15

Until next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment