Tuesday, June 14, 2016

Book Worm Box Review

 

So Colleen Hoover and her team were so kind and generous to send me an April Bookworm Box to enjoy and review!

So a Bookworm box contains two autographed books, a Bookworm item, and exciting book swag! It's $39.99 a month and the proceeds for each box go to charity.

First things first how cute is the box? I think that was one of the best first impressions I got when I went outside to get the mail.

The grand reveal was also a very fun time because I literally had no idea what I was going to find.  It felt like a book Christmas, this time Colleen Hoover as Santa.

I received Honesty, by Seth King, and Midnight Lily (My name, and it's spelled the same!!) by Mia Sheridan.  Both were autographed and paperback.  A Bookworm Box pen and jack came in the box, along with some bookmarks and a beautiful bookish sticker!

I had to say I was impressed with this box.  Many boxes only give you one book and many times it's not autographed.  Just the feeling you get when receiving a Bookworm box is enough to give 5/5 stars.  It's like getting a random gift from your favorite grandmother that bakes those amazing cookies.  That same warm feeling inside is ignited the minute you get this box.

Plus, proceeds go to charity! How could you not throw your money at the Bookworm Box?! Monthly presents, and charity? Win-win on both ends.

Now please, go out and subscribe to it today, it's completely worth it, and it will bring a smile to your face at least once a month.






No comments:

Post a Comment